Recipe by Mahzabin Mahmud Mou
just made the pasta. oven proof dish e oil sprey kore puff pastry sheet dish er size onujaye kate prothom e bottom e then side puff pastry diye, tar upor baked pasta diye then puff pastry r cover disi. knife diye lomba strip kore kate design korsi. milk, egg brush kore 160 te 45 min bake korsi. easy n bhalo recipe for quick fix dinner.
Recipe by Shamima Tritt
• 2 cups heavy whipping cream
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
• 1 teaspoons salt
• 1 teaspoons ground black pepper
• 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
• 1 cup chopped green onions
• 1 cup chopped parsley
• 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
• 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 pound dry fettuccine pasta
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. (add little salt)
2. Meanwhile, pour cream into large skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until just about boiling. Reduce heat, and add herbs, salt, peppers, onions, and parsley. Simmer 7 to 8 minutes, or until thickened.
3. Stir in shrimp (or seafood), cooking until shrimp is no longer transparent. Stir in cheeses, blending well.
4. Drain pasta. Serve sauce over noodles.
Thai stir fried Noodles by Farzana Afroze Urmi
Rice noodles, broccoli, egg, chicken, shrimp,carrot, baby corn, chineese cabbage, bean sprout. (any veg u want), Lot of garlic, onion.dried chilli.oyester sauce, soya sauce, fish sauce seaseme oil
soak the rice noodle or follow the instruction on the packet. heat oil….first beat egg with salt and fry in the oil scrambling it…. set aside… heat more oil… add onion and garlic fry until soft add the shrimp and chicken fry untill color changes add the carrot and cauli flower, add fish sauce oyester sauce and soya sauce.. stirr untill soften… add the other vegis stirr add the dried chilli flackes, egg, and the noodles. add the seaseme oil stir.. adjust the salt with ur taste serve hot
TIPS: put salt at the end after putting all the sauces.. coz each of these sauces has a lot of salt in them
Cajun Chicken Penne Pasta
In a large pan melt some butter. Add paprika, red chili powder, garlic, black pepper, and cumin. Stir spices.
I added garlic alfredo sauce. I use Classico Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
Stir and simmer for 2/3 minutes. Then add the pasta.
Thanks To Aneeqa Ishtiaq-Ibrahim